The objective of the Art Major Asian (AMA) Scholarship Program is to provide Asian students with artistic talent to conduct advanced studies and ability in Korea National University of Arts in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between the countries.
- Airfare : the shortest route, economy class, when entering and graduating
- Monthly Allowance : 800,000won (KRW) per month
- Korean Language Training Fee : Full coverage
- Tuitions : Full coverage (regular semester only))
- Medical Insurance : Limited coverage
Application and Selection Schedule (The schedule can be further changed)
- 2 March, 2016 : Open call for submission
- 31 May, 2016 : Application Deadline
- June-July, 2016 : Application Review
- 5 August, 2016 : Final Notification of Admissions Decision
- September, 2016 : Entry into Korea & Korean Language Course
- 1 March, 2017 : Spring Semester
- Submission by postal mail or in person
- Weekends are not available
- Admissions decisions will be notified through University Website and via personal mail.
- Receiver : AMA Manager
- Office Hours : 9:00-17:00(Mon-Fri)
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone : 82-2-746-9073
- Address : M505, Office of External Affairs 146-37, 32 gil, Hwarang-ro Seongbuk-gu,Seoul, Postal Code : 136-716, Republic of Korea(Receiver : AMA Manager)
- Only those who hold a citizenship of the countries below are eligible for the program
- Have graduated or be scheduled to graduate from a high school(university) by 29th Feb, 2016
- Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degreeor a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who are expecting to graduate by 29th Feb, 2016 must submit a certificate of graduation expectation when you apply, and submit the official certificate of graduation(degree or diploma) to Karts by 1st March, 2016
- Have adequate health, both physically and mentally
- Must have no limitations in travelling abroad
- Have outstanding artistic talents, gifted skills and an excellent academic record.
- Applicant recommended by the government, ministries, and embassies of Korea and each country.
- Applicants recommended by the rector of the university graduated or attending, or head of government approved
- Specific Qualification and Portfolio and Requirement for each department
For more information, please visit official website here