Deadline: July 1, 2016
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Date: August 9 – 23, 2016.
DREaM UGM are glad to inform you that the 8th UGM DREaM International Students Summer Program will be held on 9-23 of August, 2016. The 8th UGM DREaM International Students Summer Program will highlight “Managing The Blue Planet: Ocean and Coastal Zone Management for Security, Prosperity and Peace” as the main theme. The program consists of public lecture, internship, action plan workshop, cultural events, and also community service that provides opportunity for participants to live with the locals and experience various activities in the village. Participants are expected to be encouraged to discuss and thus increase the awareness of the issue. Participants will get two credits from Universitas Gadjah Mada by joining this event.
- An undergraduate/postgraduate student from any major/departments;
- Have strong academic background;
- Good command in English (proven by English Language proficiency certificate);
- Independent and able to work as a team.
Different from other Summer Programs, DREaM 2016 will enable you to enhance your understanding towards ocean and its management directly from our honorable speakers, get involved in a small project organized by our NGOs and research centers partners, experience living in Indonesian traditional families and society through our four-days community service in order to contribute to the society, and get to know Indonesia and other cultures through our series of social activities program. As an academic program, DREaM 2016 provides credit earning for the students to endorse their studies. Moreover, at the end of the program, all participants will receive certificate to acknowledge your participation and contribution on DREaM 2016 as participants.
- Fill the registration form.
- Provide application package. Requirements:
- 1 page of A4 sized paper of essay.
Answer this question: How do you think you can contribute to Ocean and Coastal Zone Management for Security, Prosperity and Peace issue in recent days? Please describe according to your opinion. Please type using Font Arial Size 12 and Space 1.
- Copy of your English certificate
- Copy of your passport
- Passport-sized photo
- Attach your filled registration form and application package to email@example.com with the title “DREaM 2016 Participant Application”.
- Wait for the notification from the Participant Coordinator.
source : youthop