Mitrais is a leading regional IT company with offices in Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia and Singapore. Founded in 2000 we employ over 400 staff and now have vacancies in all of our Indonesian offices. Join us and be part of a Great International Team!
We are looking for a qualified Corporate English Teacher to deliver our well established Business English Program, which includes Business Writing and Communication courses.
- Have strong and proven Business English teaching experience (preferably with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA qualification)
- Have obtained IELTS score at least 7.0 or TOEFL score of at least 580 (Paper)/ 210 (CBT)/ 95 (IBT)
- Have proven business document proofreading experience
- Able to operate autonomously during working hours
- Able to develop teaching materials and conduct training presentation
- Able to identify learner needs, as well as monitor and evaluate learner progress
General Requirements for the Position Include Being:
- A University graduate with English language education background
- A skilled worker, with at least 4 years of relevant working experience
- A motivated, creative and independent employee (self-driven)
General Conditions for the Position:
- Competitive Salary
- Merit based promotions
- Position to be based in our Bali office
- Relocation Package
If you feel that you have the suitable background, click the button below and submit your application by completing the form, enclosing your comprehensive resume outlining your experience and qualifications for this position
Our Recruitment Process
Mitrais only recruits online and maintains its online job advertisements through this Career Site and through job portals like JobsDB.com, JobStreet.com and Seek.com.au. Mitrais is not responsible for advertisements and recruitments by sources other than as stated herein.
Mitrais Recruitment Process:
Mitrais is always looking for talented staff, so we collect a pool of talented candidates who have previously applied for Mitrais positions. When we find qualified candidates who have undergone tests and interviews but are subsequently not hired for the position, we then place them in our Talent Pool.
You may see vacancies with a [Talent Pooling] tag, so if you wish to be considered for a similar future role, why not apply for these positions? You will then be one of the first we call when another vacancy arises. At any time a vacancy becomes available, the qualified candidates in our talent pool will be reviewed first. This will reduce the timeframe and efforts needed by both parties, because a portion of the selection process was completed in the Talent Pooling process.
The Talent Pooling Process:
The hiring process:
Please explore open positions on our website for career possibilities with Mitrais!