Applications are due by Friday, May 19th, 2017 at 11:59pm, AEDT. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and reach out to applicants who are selected for a next step. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
- Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interests, and skills.
- Enrolled in a full time Bachelor’s or Master’s program, graduating after March 2018 (priority given to students in their penultimate year of study).
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10 weeks between November 2017 and February 2018 in the Google Sydney office. We will accommodate your school schedule when determining the start date and duration.
- Experience with Google products or digital marketing.
- Demonstrated interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to tackle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Effective project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a challenging environment.