Deadline: July 11, 2016
Location: Tokyo, Japan.
Type: Paid Internship.
Google is pleased to offer Business (Japanese-English Bilingual) internship programme in Japan for the year 2016. Applicants must be able to complete a minimum 8 weeks at the Tokyo office between May and October 2016. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is a paid internship programme.
International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
- Be able to complete a minimum of 8 weeks at the Tokyo office between May and October 2016.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program in any major and maintaining student’s status throughout the internship. Priority will be given to students with an expected graduation date between April 2017 and March 2018.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Business level communication in Japanese and English.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to see both detail and big picture issues.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Proactive, independent worker with the capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
Click the “Apply Now” (“今すぐ応募”) button to submit your resume in English in a PDF format (in your resume, be sure to include your grade level, expected graduation month and year and availability for internship). A cover letter is not required.
Applications are due by Monday, July 11, 2016 at 11:59pm JST. Google team will review applications on a rolling basis from March 2016 and reach out to applicants if selected for a next step. Google appreciates your patience while the team will consider your application.
source : Youth Opportunities